Lucienne was Head of Performing Arts and Head of English at St Joseph's school, an Academy for those with Autism and Multicomplex Diffculties.
She set up the whole of the Performing Arts Centre, developing Dance, Drama and theatrical skills for the examining Board WJEC. Her students gained distinctions and the school received the Arts Mark Gold Award A prestigious award.
The Ofsted inspection named her as an Exemplary Teacher, and the HMI was impressed with her work with the Philharmonic Orchestra, who did workshops at the school and several companies.
She also worked with the English Speaking Board Exams, gaining her students distinctions, offering Shakespeare for those with Speech Impairment and Autism. She set up the whole of the English Department and offered staff resources and resource room as Head of English and Performing Arts GCSE work. This has evolved and she has helped her students to love poetry and gain A Star in their grades.
Much of their work has been about understanding poetry and enthusiasm for the skills of creative writing. Several students found poetry difficult and have gained a new love and appreciation of the subject.
- English GCSE and IGCSE in the new form for one to one Tutoring including AQA and OCR and IGCSE
- SATS English to Key Stage 2 and 3
- Head of Art, Head of Performing Arts, and a Trainer for Teachers, offering Training courses to teachers from all over England as well as a class teacher for all ages
- Set up a teachers' resource centre for English and Music
- Helped students gain distinctions in Drama GCSE and the English Speaking Board Exams
- My students have performed in numerous places such as Arundel Cathedral and Worth Abbey.
- Worked with Multicultural groups in companies, offering Speech and Elocution Training to enhance work and communication skills
- Teach to America through Video Conferencing Technology and have worked this way for 5 years supporting many American Pupils
- Gained an award for Video Conferencing work and see it as inspiring, joining cultures together
- Able to work one to one through Video Conferencing, using dedicated bridge technology or domestic computers (Skype, etc)
- Offer Elocution skills into students homes for those who cannot get to school and can record sessions as evidence
- Video Conferencing also available for Australia and New Zealand
- I am a trained Counsellor in Art Therapy and has had her own practice for 18 years
- Training Associate for the British Institute of Learning Disabilities training Teachers on Communication Skills
Where does she teach
- She prefers to teach in the student's home and can travel to Bognor Regis, Felpham, Amberley, Chichester, Worthing, Shoreham, Storrington, Steyning, Partridge Green, Ashington and Ashurst in West Sussex
- For online tutoring, she works from home using Facetime, Skype or Zoom Video Conferencing and/or Emails
When is Lucienne available
Lucienne is available most days and evenings
- Association of Teachers and Lecturers
- Society for the Protection of Intellectual Property
- CILC (America organisation, teaching through technology to students in the USA Real Time)
- The Tutors Association
- About to become a member of the British Associaton of Psychotherapists amd Counsellors
- St Martins Central for her Art Degree, under the famous Muriel Pemberton, Head of Fashion and Textiles.
- Post Graduate Diplomas at Cambridge University Specialising on Child development and reading development
- Person Centered Counselling Degree course at Southampton City College, studying under Karl Rogers
Lucienne is currently studying the work of TH Hamblin and Genevieve Behrend. Both were Metaphysical Teachers.She is also studying Kinesetics, which is the understanding of Body Language Science and, as a result, has used this for Communication skills training to those who need support for Interviews and presentational skills.
- The new English Language and Literature GCSE and IGCSE to Students for AQA, OCR, and IGCSE Cambridge board
- Spanish Students taking Cambridge speaking Exam for IGCSE for Professionals
- Training courses on Communication skills to Polish and Eastern European employees at the Wight Salad Group